Offered by Jill La Fleur
Registration is open. Please request desired date and location on the registration form.
This workshop is a 2-day one-on-one training for Wedding Planners/Designers that are already in business but looking to spend a couple of days learning hands-on the everyday work flow and the designer thought process of Jill La Fleur in her home office as well as on the wedding day. Example of the 2 days:
Day 1: A full day in the office of La Fleur Weddings (CA or Maui depending on schedule and your personal preference) learning some of the following:
- The initial design process with a client including how to prepare an inspiration collage and then bring it to reality.
- The steps of planning a wedding from beginning to the day of.
- What to look for in recommended vendors and how to build and maintain those relationships.
- Best way to price/package your services.
- How to get published.
- Preparing a timeline of the wedding day.
- Sourcing for styling a wedding.
- Inspiration Shoot planning and publishing.
- Expanding your business or moving towards a higher-end market.
- The day will likely end with a Ceremony Rehearsal for a wedding.
Day 2: You will get to assist Jill on an actual Wedding Day! Learn the design process, how to communicate and work with the vendors, working within a timeline, working to be that calming force for your clients and their families, and the process of set-up, logistics, styling, and overall flow of the day.
Includes breakfast and lunch each day as well as accommodations locally near the office and/or wedding venue.
There is an option of adding on the experience of planning and styling an inspirational shoot together from beginning to end. The planning can take place remotely together as Jill gives you assignments on sourcing models, dresses, tabletop items, etc. followed by a one-day shoot with a local photographer. All images will be shared and Jill will handle the potential publishing of the shoot.
Investment: $6000Pin It